Biomass industrial boiler Introduction
Product features :1. The biomass industrial boiler can rapidly form high temperature zone which can steadily maintain the biomass in gasifying and suspension combustion state. Flue gas stays for a long time in the high temperature furnace and burns sufficiently with multi air distribution. The efficiency is much higher and no black flue gas at all.
2. Dust, carbon dioxide, sulphur dioxide and other environmental index is superior to the national emission standard, can totally meet the current international emission requirement.
3. Fuel burning continuously in stable condition, is not affected by adding fuel or fire adjustment, can guarantee the boiler capacity.
4. Mechanical grate design can guarantee average air system which will guarantee the stable combustion of the boiler and make the dust collecting jobs easier.
5. The operation is easier and no complex operating procedure. Within the characteristic of fast start, sufficient combustion. There’s no visible smoke after start the biomass gasification boiler.
6. Using new energy is beneficial to solve energy problem. The fuel is widely adaptable.
Our oil/gas fired boilers can be divided into DHS series angle tube boiler,SZS water tube boilers and WNS fire tube boilers depending on the medium inside the tubes. With multiple pressure designs, the water tube boilers can meet the steam supply requirements of 2.5MPa or above. The fire tube boilers, on the contrary, are intended for use at pressures below 2.5 MPa. Fire tube boilers usually have a capacity of below 20t/h, while water tube ones of 20t/h or more as capacity expansion is possible.
The three series are designed with large furnaces, the thermal efficiency is over 98%, and the NOx emissions are as low as 30mg/Nm3. The front and rear smoke boxes are all equipped with a unique sealing structure to ensure that the smoke box does not leak smoke. At the same time, it has the characteristics of fully automatic and safe operation.