WNS series gas fired boiler oil steam boiler IntroductionWNS series horizontal internal combustion boiler is a boiler shell type 3 passes wetback oil/gas fired boiler. After fuel is being atomized by burner, flame is full of the wave furnace and transfer heat via furnace wall, this is 1st pass; the high-temperature smoke is collected in reversal chamber and then enters 2nd pass which is grooved tubes bundle area; after heat convection, air temperature gradually falls and goes to front smoke box and turn to 3rd pass, which is smooth tubes bundle area, and then enters chimney passing back smoke box and exhausted to the atmosphere.
Our oil/gas fired boilers can be divided into DHS series angle tube boiler,SZS water tube boilers and WNS fire tube boilers depending on the medium inside the tubes. With multiple pressure designs, the water tube boilers can meet the steam supply requirements of 2.5MPa or above. The fire tube boilers, on the contrary, are intended for use at pressures below 2.5 MPa. Fire tube boilers usually have a capacity of below 20t/h, while water tube ones of 20t/h or more as capacity expansion is possible.
The three series are designed with large furnaces, the thermal efficiency is over 98%, and the NOx emissions are as low as 30mg/Nm3. The front and rear smoke boxes are all equipped with a unique sealing structure to ensure that the smoke box does not leak smoke. At the same time, it has the characteristics of fully automatic and safe operation.
- ● The key part such as material cutting, rolling, drilling are proceeded by advanced CNC machining process to reduce the assemble stress and extend boiler working lifetime.
- ● The front and back smoke chamber plates are cut by CNC plasma cutting machine and looks tidy and beautiful.
Easy operation and maintenance
- ● Fully automatically operating, with automatic adjustment and protection of burning, water level, temperature and steam pressure.
Longer working life
- ● Smoke tube and tube sheet connection is expanded first to eliminate the gap between them, then adopt automatic argon arc welding to relief the stress and expand boilers working life.
- ● Longitudinal and girth joint adopt advanced automatic submerged-arc welding for good welding quality. All longitudinal and girth joint will have 100% radiographic inspection.
- ● Fin tube us ND steel or stainless-steel material which avoids low-temperature corrosion.
- ● Inspection procedure point is set up to guarantee the sequence of expanding and welding, avoid cracking of the tube sheet holes.
Less fuel consumption
- ● High quality aluminum silicate fiber is used with fireclay insulation, to control the boiler body temperature below 45℃ to control heat lost.
- ● Sufficient steam storage room and heating area make boiler to generate high quality steam and high thermal power.
- ● Condenser is added to reuse the waste heat of the exhausted smoke to increase feeding water’s temperature and reduce emission temperature, which can increase the thermal efficiency above 98% and save operating cost.