YGL series heat transfer oil boiler Introduction
Product features：1. Obtaining high temperature under relatively low operating pressure.
2. Stably heating and accurate temperature adjustment.
3. Optimum efficiency under diversified burthen.
4. Liquid-phase heat transportation.
5. Complete operation and safeguard supervisory system.
6. Power, oil, water, and energy conserving, investment taking back in 38 months.
Our oil/gas fired boilers can be divided into DHS series angle tube boiler,SZS water tube boilers and WNS fire tube boilers depending on the medium inside the tubes. With multiple pressure designs, the water tube boilers can meet the steam supply requirements of 2.5MPa or above. The fire tube boilers, on the contrary, are intended for use at pressures below 2.5 MPa. Fire tube boilers usually have a capacity of below 20t/h, while water tube ones of 20t/h or more as capacity expansion is possible.
The three series are designed with large furnaces, the thermal efficiency is over 98%, and the NOx emissions are as low as 30mg/Nm3. The front and rear smoke boxes are all equipped with a unique sealing structure to ensure that the smoke box does not leak smoke. At the same time, it has the characteristics of fully automatic and safe operation.